So what’s next?Here is what you can expect to see in 2015 from ISP
- Updated ISP website with more resources, our new advisory board, and store
- ISP’s new line of products including the new book (late 2015), shirts for children & adults designed by famed NYC artist, Pete Smalls. The best part? All proceeds go to charity.
- The launch of the ISP Ambassador Program for each age group: “Cubs”, ages 3-8, “Kindness Ninjas”, ages 8-12, “Jr. Ambassadors”, ages 12-14, and our ISP “Ambassadors”, our top level for high school ages.
- Monthly service projects to be done in groups or individually complete with a background of why we are doing this project, instructions for parents and kids, and reflection questions.
- The new Dylan & Delany program for the cub level with tips, ideas and resources on how to get your youngest philanthropists started in a life of kindness and charity.
- Suspended Coffees 2015 campaign launching to bring our communities closer together and offer something amazing.