- 2-3 Small $1 bin bucket or decorative bag.
- 2-3 Boo sign of choice attached
- 2-3 print outs of the instructions to leave and encourage others to spread the fun and kindness in their neighborhood
- A few small toys, candy, or treat to place in your bag (be cognizant of chocolate and things that can melt in sun unless left in covered area)
1. Purchase your 2-3 boo buckets. I always get them at Target in the dollar bin 2. Print 2-3 Boo signs and 2-3 ISP Boo Directions 3. Decide what you want to put in your bucket. We usually do a bit of candy, and if kids some glow sticks, stickers, note pads, and other non-edible things geared to that home’s age group(s). We also have some ideas here on our Pinterest board for this challenge. 4. Assemble the kit and place the sign and direction inside the kit 5. Take a photo of your kit (with or without your Ambassador) 6. Add your kindness act and photo on the map here 5. Drop off! We like to go out as a family just after dark, drop off at the door and do a little ding-dong ditch (like the old days Moms) and hide along the other side of the house so hear them as they answer and get excited. The kids love doing it this way. October challenge and other fun ways to give back will be up on the site soon! Happy Early Halloween friends!