Throw Back Thursday – a social media frenzy every Thursday of photos from childhood, awkward 80’s photos, or from your high school varsity game (go Vaqueros). It’s almost become a national pastime to throw these nostalgic photos online each Thursday so we thought we would put a little spin on this phenomenon each week.
Introducing Throw Back Kindness Thursday!
What is TBKT? It’s a specific day of the week to wake up, throw some kindness back into the world that day, and make the day a little more awesome. It’s that easy.
So instead of posting a picture like this:
You can post this:
Or in addition to this:
You can slide in a photo like this:
So, here is your challenge today
1. Wake up and set yourself up to be amazing
2. Decide what small act of kindness you want to do today for someone (ie. buy a coffee for another, call an old friend, do an errand for a friend, or talk to your janitor at school)
3. Have your friends, kids, Mom, Grandpa join in the fun and do the same on Thursdays
4. Take a lovely graphic above (this week’s featured graphic is an 80’s throwback look), put it up on your social media and tell the world you just sprinkled some awesomeness around today
5. Spread the word! Kindness is infectious so let people know about the Infinite Smile Project!
We look forward to seeing what you start doing on Throw Back Kindness Thursdays!
Comments always welcome below!