Your local or favorite park may be your kids’ (and your) second home, why not make the next trip to the park an extra special one with the Infinite Smile Project wands and play buckets filled with goodies to share with other kids. You will bring smiles with bucket of joy which you can find affordable and sometimes bulk items and toys from the dollar, discount store, Target’s dollar section, Party City or online retailer like Oriental Trading. Here are some things you can place into a bucket with the wand and stick into the sand, grass, or by the jungle gym:
1) Bubbles// You can’t go wrong with bubbles, the kids will just eat it up (not the actual bubbles, but getting to make bubbles and play with them)
2) Sidewalk Chalk// Let the kids explore their creative side with sidewalk chalk!
3) Bouncy Balls// The kids will go wild with bouncy balls, drop a few into a bucket. Try different colors, sizes, and even glitter or metallic!
4) Sunglasses// With the sunny days ahead, drop fun sunglasses like star and heart frames.
5) Bucket// Select tin bucket or plastic beach buckets that will hold all the items you plan to place at the park. Go for bright colors to let it pop at the park.