So for this week’s Kindness Challenge I wanted to ask you all to host a lemonade stand to help support Miss Livy and her incredible cause.Here are some tips Livy’s Hope’s website listed to get a good kick start and the best results for your lemonade stand: (from www.LivysHope.com)
- Set up a lemonade stand in your neighborhood, in front of a business, at a sporting event, at a parade or at a yard sale.
- Try to get your local Girl and Boy Scouts and other groups involved.
- Have a lemonade event at work.
- Build a creative stand to attract attention.
- Hold a lemonade party at your house. Invite all of your friends and ask them to make a donation (this is good for both kids and adults).
The official 2014 Lemonade for Livy Weekend is July 25th – 27th. If you can’t have a stand over the weekend, you are more than welcome to hold a stand at any point throughout the year. For more information on this wonderful family, their cause and fundraiser, please visit http://www.livyshope.com/
Have a wonderful, inspiring & fulfilling week all!